This non-medical cloth Mask Making Kit helps remind you not to touch your face and helps reduce your exposure to allergens, dust, germs, and bodily fluids; however, We recommend using a disposable filter with these masks, which feature a slit for a PM 2.5 disposable filter (FILTER NOT INCLUDED) - each mask has soft elastic ear straps (ear straps will be black or white depending on the pattern)
This 3D Fabric Mask is made to fit most adults; measures 5.75" high at the center (from the top of the nose to the lowest point of the chin) and 9" wide across the center; we recommend tying a knot in each elastic loop for an adjustable fit. it is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting an infection or disease.
This is reusable Poly Cotton Face Masks - each mask has two layers of lightweight, breathable cotton fabric, the same Signature Cotton fabric you know and loves from Vera Bradley that is easy to clean after a day out and about - simply throw into the washing machine with cold water on gentle cycle and line dry.
- All fabric is Poly cotton blend Hawaiian print fabric.
- We recommend using a disposable filter with these masks
- Each mask has two layers of lightweight, breathable cotton fabric
- Fabric O, N, P are hand screens printed in Hawaii and very special fabric.
- It helps remind you not to touch your face and helps reduce your exposure to allergens, it is great to deal with!
- Simply throw into the washing machine with cold water on a gentle cycle and line dry.
- About 2 pc of letter(8.5"x11") size fabric, and about 60cm elastic
- Make one mask(+ possibly kids size)
We started selling fabric and masks due to the COVID19 crisis. About 80% of Hawaii businesses depend on tourism so the unemployment rate became the highest in the US. For small businesses like mine, there is no work at all in Hawaii now and what we can do is extremely limited. We think it will take a while for tourists to come back to Hawaii.
This sale will help my employees and volunteers, so your purchase is really important here.
We try to survive as best we can with Aloha spirits.
We are distributing free fabric cut for those people who want to make masks on their own, and bulk fabric to volunteers making masks for others, but sorry, we can offer only in Hawaii.
Businesses in Hawaii are struggling. I hope this can make things better and hope people come back soon.
Thank you for your support.
DON'T FORGET to check more items to get free shipping when you buy more than $35!
Shipping will be recalculated at the check-out.
https://www.etsy.com/jp/shop/FABRICHAWAII or http://hawaiifabric.store
Size information is inside the products photos.
If you are not sure how to pick your size, please check size information page.
Aloha Shirt Sizing