Gluten free cookie mix from popular Hawaiian Market brand.
The new packaged food line from the Happy Haleiwa Market!
The mix uses brown rice and soy powder mix made in Japan.
Brown rice is Japanese "Akita Komachi" brand rice powder. It is grown in Akita prefecture.
Beet sugar is made from Daikon and made in Hokkaido.
Taste Hawaii flavors in anywhere!
- Cute brown paper package is nice for a gift item
- No artificial coloring or flavoring
- Tasted and quality Japan made ingredients
- Made in Japan
- % of sales will be donated to the Hawaii Agricultural Organization
- Brown rice powder, soy powder, baking powder, beet sugar
Did you know that Japan is very advanced in pouched and packaged food? Its quality is like restaurant's grade. Many restaurants create those pouched foods for easy access to anybody. It last over 1 year to 3 years, so it is great for back up, emergency food.
You will be surprise how tasteful the packaged food can be.